Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- The Electoral Roll and your credit report
- How can I tell if I've been a victim of fraud?
- What is a Financial Association?
- How do I email my credit report to a third party?
- Why do I need to add 6 years of address history and how do I do it?
- Why should I keep checking my credit report?
- What is Identity theft and what is fraud?
- How can I improve my credit score to what it was previously?
- Credit searches and other searches on your Experian Credit Report
- Can my credit score change?