Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- Why have I been asked to enter my credit card details?
- What's an alert and what do I do if I get one?
- If my score has changed, does this mean lenders will now score my credit applications differently?
- Can I get something removed from my report?
- What kind of accounts are on my Experian Credit Report?
- How do I protect myself against identity fraud and theft?
- How can I contact you?
- Will my credit report be searched when I apply for credit?
- I think I've been a victim of fraud - what do I do now?
- What's Web Monitoring?