Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- Why have I been asked to enter my credit card details?
- What's Web Monitoring?
- What's an alert and what do I do if I get one?
- What kind of accounts are on my Experian Credit Report?
- Can I get something removed from my report?
- How can I contact you?
- How do I protect myself against identity fraud and theft?
- Will my credit report be searched when I apply for credit?
- What is CreditMatcher and how does it work?
- If my score has changed, does this mean lenders will now score my credit applications differently?