Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- Will my credit report be searched when I apply for credit?
- I have moved house – how do I update my details?
- I have a settled public record. Is this now having a negative effect on my Experian Credit Score?
- If my score has changed, does this mean lenders will now score my credit applications differently?
- What doesn't affect your credit score?
- How can CreditExpert help me to manage my debt better?
- What is CreditMatcher and how does it work?
- What is a PIN and why do I need one?
- How secure is Experian? Do you look after my information?
- Information in my credit report hasn't changed. Why has my credit score changed?