Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- What is in my Experian Credit Report?
- What is my membership or reference number?
- What is a credit reference agency?
- County Court Judgments (CCJs), Scottish Decrees and other UK&I Judgments
- There are errors in my report - how do I fix them?
- I want to make a complaint about my CreditExpert membership
- What do I get as part of a CreditExpert membership?
- My score has changed but I am not aware of any changes in my credit report. Does this mean someone has been using my details?
- Why am I being asked to send in supporting documentation?
- Bankruptcy or Sequestration and how it affects your credit report