Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- My score has changed but I am not aware of any changes in my credit report. Does this mean someone has been using my details?
- Why have you made changes to how my score is calculated?
- What is a credit reference agency?
- There are errors in my report - how do I fix them?
- How secure is Experian? Do you look after my information?
- Can you request a rapid update for me?
- What doesn't affect your credit score?
- I want to make a complaint about my CreditExpert membership
- Who are Experian, and what do they do?
- County Court Judgments (CCJs), Scottish Decrees and other UK&I Judgments