Most Popular Questions
Welcome to the Experian Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search boxes above to ask us a question.
- What is in my Experian Credit Report?
- What is a credit reference agency?
- What is my membership or reference number?
- There are errors in my report - how do I fix them?
- My score has changed but I am not aware of any changes in my credit report. Does this mean someone has been using my details?
- County Court Judgments (CCJs), Scottish Decrees and other UK&I Judgments
- Can you request a rapid update for me?
- What do I get as part of a CreditExpert membership?
- Why am I being asked to send in supporting documentation?
- Is my Experian Credit Score affected by other people who have lived at my address?